Friday, August 9, 2013

Newest Adventures

I have had quite a few adventures since my last post.
 
 
I have had a few newborn/infant shoots:
 


One newborn shoot I got to shadow another local photographer who has been such an amazing help to me. It isn't easy finding someone who is in the same field as you that is willing to help you out like she has offered to help me. Here are a few from that shoot:
 


https://www.facebook.com/foxyphotography702 is where you can find more of her work.
 
I have also had the awesome opportunity to shoot another wedding!
 


 
 
I have also been going through a BUNCH of my old folders and going through and re-editing some old pictures now that I have become a little better with editing but I will make another post all about that!
 
Here is the link for where you can get more updates on my photographic adventures:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment